July 30, 2016
A panel discussian at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts discusses the impact of the various incarnations of Star Trek on NASA.
- Adam Nimoy, Director, For the Love of Spock
- David Zappone, Producer, For the Love of Spock
- Terry Farrell, Actress, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Michael Giacchino, Composer, Star Trek Into Darkness
- Dave Lavery, Program Executive for Solar System Exploration, NASA HQ
- Michelle Thaller, Deputy Director of Science Communications, NASA HQ
- Moderator – Bob Jacobs, Deputy Associate Administrator, Office of Communication, NASA HQ
- Moderator – Emil de Cou, Conductor, National Symphony Orchestra
Subscribe to receive updates by clicking our YouTube channel button below.
About Wolf Trap:
Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts is a majestic natural setting for over 100 performances across all genres every summer. Home to the architecturally stunning Filene Center and the charmingly intimate Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods, the 117-acre Park offers dining and hospitality amenities throughout the summer season, and year-round recreational opportunities, including hiking trails, picnic areas, and sledding.
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts is the official partner to the National Park Service in providing concert and performance programming within the Park. As a nonprofit organization, Wolf Trap Foundation is dedicated to creating excellent performing arts experiences for the enrichment, education, and enjoyment of diverse audiences.